Well, in the previous blog of our website, we teach you the whole complete process of Alexa echo setup. Still, many people asked us to tell some more steps on Amazon Alexa setup; thus, we will notify you that later. But, before that today we teach you how you can do Alexa setup location on your Alexa app.
For setting up location on your Alexa app, you need to follow the instructions penned below. So, kindly read the entire article, as yet again we provide you with the process of Alexa echo setup. Even in today’s section, you will know more about Amazon sign in and much more.
Steps For Setting Up Location On Your Alexa App
In the below, steps you will come to know how to set your location in the Alexa App. Thus, follow the prompts properly on your excellent result on Amazon setup location as we penned down the steps in the sequence.
1. In your Alexa app, open the left navigation panel first, and then select Settings.
2. Then from the list, choose your Nucleus. In case you have more than one, they will be listed by the order you set them up in for example 2nd Nucleus, or etc.
3. Select edit in the Device location section.
4. Here, you need to fill the complete address, including the street name, city, state, and ZIP code.
5. Now, select save as here, you are done with the process.
So, these are the significant necessary process for Alexa echo setup of location. Now, check the below section to know Amazon setup sign-in and also more about the setting location.
Amazon Alexa Setup Process
1. First, click on the option of Sign in with Amazon.
2. Fill the email address and password and click the white arrow in the green circle to proceed.
3. Confirm that you want to connect the device to Amazon by clicking the yellow button on the next screen.
4. Some basic instructions will be shown. Tap Next.
5. Now some command will appear and click to done option.
6. Now, to return to the settings, click to the X in the upper left corner as it will let you return to the home screen.
7. Once Alexa is set up, the next step is to download and install the Amazon Alexa App to your mobile device.
So, these steps will allow you to set your location for accurate time, weather, and other local features as well as help you in doing Alexa echo setup. But, here, kindly note that don’t log into the Alexa app till then, you’ve logged into Alexa on the device of Nucleus. The app might instruct you to do Alexa set up one of Amazon’s devices and not let you through. Even please note that we are not associated with Amazon. Still, if you have questions regard your Amazon Alexa device for e.g. Echo, Echo Dot, or Echo Show then, please contact Amazon directly, or our website as our experts will also, help you such topics.